Hello, Monday! I wasn’t hoping to see you so soon, but let’s make the best of it now that you’re here!
- Omg, can I just say it is COLD out? I’m sure it is everywhere, but I really wish we could hike up the temps a bit. This morning when I went to warm my car up, it was so cold my radio said “CODE,” which is a security measure, and only happens when my battery dies or someone tries to steal my stereo. Now I have to figure out what that code is because it’s one quiet ride without it. Anyway, I really shouldn’t complain because New England has it bad right now. I wonder what the work snow day policies are for storms like these?!
- Did you guys watch SNL 40 last night? I’m not gonna lie, I actually didn’t know the special was happening, but when I saw it on Facebook and Twitter, I switched it on immediately and it really made my Sunday night all the better. I have the last half hour to catch yet, but I just loved Bradley Cooper and Betty White’s make out session. She really is someone to look up to, with so much energy and life in her 93 years and I thought it was awesome that Bradley Cooper took part!
- In case you missed it, sushi burritos exist! I posted on Twitter and Facebook about this because I was that enthusiastic about the match made in heaven and I even found a spot in Philly to try out sometime soon!
- I really admire this military wife’s point about the difference in feeling afraid and acting afraid, as she takes a brave stance against possible ISIS threats.
- On the menu: Yesterday at Whole Foods, I came across purple and orange cauliflower and got super excited. I picked up a head of the purple and can’t wait to mash it up tonight with tandoori mango chicken sausage.
- Currently Reading: Still Alice. I really want to see the movie, but I am big on reading the book before seeing the film, so I just picked myself up a copy.